Friday, November 5, 2010

Harry Potter!



Yeah, we were all Harry Potter characters for Halloween. (The movie comes out in two weeks!)

From left to right: Alex was Harry, my dad was Dumbledore, (we didn't have time to make him a beard, but I thought it was still great. At least it was better when he had a too-small Tin Man costume last year and couldn't move, when we were all Wizard of Oz characters.) McKay was Ron, my Mom was Professor McGonagall, and I was Hermione, because I have pretty good bushy Hermione hair.

It was awesome.

P.S. I'm reading the fifth book right now, which is my least favorite one. I can't stand Professor Umbridge. Even though it's my least favorite, I still like it. So I'm okay.

3 comments:

  1. These costumes are so cool. You should wear them to the movie!

    I'm rereading all the books before the movie too, but I'm only in book four. Hopefully I get them all done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book 5 is my least favorite, too. I can't stand Umbridge and poor Harry is so confused and unsure of himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look awesome! Really, those costumes are amazing. What a fun family you are!

    ReplyDelete