Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forty Days left! Augh!

IN FORTY DAYS...

We'll know what happens to the characters in the Fablehaven books. I can't wait! I'm absoloutely dying to find out what the heck happens. (I'm also distressed because when it comes out, I'll have to go to SCHOOL, where reading only comes along once in a while.)

Also, the movie, The Lightning Thief came out today. I read the first in that series, (which is called The Lightning Thief, the series is called Percy Jackson) and I certainly liked it enough to read the next four books, but I wasn't like, "WOW!". I don't really know why. I guess all that Greek Mythology didn't really float my boat too much. But I guess I'd recommend that first one, and probably the others.

I'm still reading Jane Eyre.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I got a lovely form letter from JK Rowling the other day. I'll have to do a post about that too...but later. Now I must practice the piano.

    ReplyDelete